Graves Engineering’s wastewater engineering services include studies, assessments, design, and permitting for sanitary sewers, force mains, pump stations, and wastewater treatment facilities. Subsurface sanitary disposal systems are designed and permitted for residential and commercial projects that are not served by municipal sewers.
- Facilities planning
- Master planning for infrastructure expansion/improvements
- Sanitary sewers
- Sewage pump stations and force mains
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Conventional subsurface disposal (septic) systems
- I/A subsurface disposal and treatment systems